Teens fell into the basement of a Colorado home after a huge party collapsed the floor, firefighters reported.
South Metro Fire Rescue responded to the 9:30 p.m. incident Saturday, Feb. 26, in Arapahoe County, firefighters reported in a series of Twitter posts.
About 100 to 150 teens were attending a house party when the floor collapsed, injuring three and causing a gas leak, firefighters said. One teen was seriously hurt.
Firefighters searched the home and confirmed no one was trapped, officials said. Emergency shoring was used to stabilize the home.
Firefighters said video posted on social media showed the teens jumping up and down before the floor buckled, KMGH reported. A relative of the homeowner said many of the attendees crashed the party.
Arapahoe County is located south and east of Denver.